Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Spanish Meetings...


The Los Bancos congregation at the Kingdom hall...(some of them)

Why did we leave Quito for the weekend??

Vanessa's friend Joed was giving his first public talk and like the good friends we are we gotta support him! Spanish congregation, so I have no clue if he did well or not but he looked very poised haha. We tried to follow along as much as possible looking up the scriptures and guessing the theme of the talk, good times. 
The Watchtower study was fun too. I do not enjoy commenting, just a fyi, but I made it a goal to comment at every meeting here in Ecuador... even in Spanish. Woot woot we both did it! The congregation was so cute after, they came up to us and said 'congratulations' instead of good job. BTW this guy reminds me so much of Keith!! Even his style right? Tell me not.





2 comments:

  1. Good job girls already answering in Spanish I wish I could of heard that.
    Aunty shoran sends her love and she's thinking of you guys
    •´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.• *´•,
    ♡ ♥.Tu me manques »♥ ♡
    '•.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)*•.¸.•'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea we felt like we were 5 again.. having our mommies prepare and help practice our comments for us :) but it was fun! Im sure will do it again before we leave

      Delete